Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life Is Good,Bliss To You

I turned on the noon news today only to see a new book out by suspense/thriller author Dean Koontz called,"Life Is Good,Bliss To You,Trixies Guide To A Wonderful Life".Turns out I am not the only person who has lost a dog and had a hardtime accepting it after being used to them being around so long.He got Trixie when she was older and she was finished her career as a service dog.According to Dean Koontz he goes to bed at night and wakes up in the morning and has a new chapter written for his book (lol actually its Trixies book),I havent read it yet but its a non-fiction book from Trixies perspective of life and I have included a link at the side of the page that can take you to a site you can find out a bit more about the book.I plan on buying it tomorrow and reading it so I will let you know.WHISPER

No comments: